So you want to own a restaurant someday

Owning a restaurant sure isn't the fantasy that most people envision. As a 25 year veteran of four uniquely different restaurants, I'll share my stories, both past and present. Bon Appetit

Sunday, March 05, 2006

So you want to own a restaurant someday....

Every ones dream, to own a restaurant!...but after being in the business for 25 years with four restaurants under my belt what people really need to hear is the reality (and not from a tv show) on what its like to own and run a restaurant. I will post, on a somewhat regular basis, whats going on at my current restaurant and when that gets a bit boring, on the many experiences I've had in the past. Although some of these things may sound as believable as reading the Penthouse Forum I assure all my posts are genuinely true. Your comments and own experiences are welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home