So you want to own a restaurant someday

Owning a restaurant sure isn't the fantasy that most people envision. As a 25 year veteran of four uniquely different restaurants, I'll share my stories, both past and present. Bon Appetit

Thursday, March 09, 2006

"Whipits" (getting a buzz from aerosol whipped topping cans)

I watched the movie "Waiting" the other night and got some good laughs from some of the scenes. Although a lot of it is a stretch there are some things that are right on. The scene where the waitress was trying to top off the dessert with an aerosol whipped topping only to find out that none of the cans had any gas left. She walks into the walk in and finds the busboys sucking up the nitrous oxide to get a buzz. I found my busboys doing exactly the same thing and had to change to a non aerosol whipped topping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home